Monday, January 18, 2010
Reaching the new semester...
So its Sunday night...well technically Monday morning and I am about to start back at school. The past two weeks have been quite challenging but I have fought off anxiety pretty well. Thanks to my amazing younger sister these past two weeks have been great considering the situation. I have dramatically increased portion sizes and have given up working out but that has been one of the hardest things for me. I am starting to feel weight gain in my stomach though, the one place I don't want weight gain and that is so so difficult. I want to go to the gym so bad. I just got back to school today and noticed a scale was put back in the bathroom. It's so hard and I already weighed myself and saw higher numbers which makes me so so nervous going back into the semester with the pressures of going out and drinking. I don't want to have to lose weight again. Also, all the girls in the house are watching their weight which makes it ten times harder for me but considering I spent tons of money grocery shopping yesterday I need to eat it all and not get stuck into bad habits again. I found some online workouts though for toning and I can't wait until my class but that doesn't start for a while and I hope I can make it until then. I am so so tempted to go to the gym tomorrow morning. I just can't take this. i want to be normal again but I am going crazy thinking about having a drink tonight when I went out and eating so much without going to the gym. This is like a double whammy for me: No gym and considerably bigger portions and then drinking. I think its too much at once. Help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment